Application Invitation for Pratibha Puraskar for Children of State Govt Employees
Central Association of State Government Employees has invited online applications for Pratibha Puraskar from the children of State Government Employees who have secured more than 90% marks in the current year SSLC and Second PUC examination. Interested and eligible candidates are advised to apply online on the scheduled date.
The father or mother of the applying student should be a permanent employee in any department of the State Government. Children of employees appointed in Corporation Board, Authority, University, Private and Aided Educational Institutions cannot apply. Student must have cleared SSLC and second PUC examination in first attempt.
Qualifications required to apply
- The father or mother of the student should be a permanent Government servant in any department of the State Government.
- Employees employed in Corporations, Boards, Authorities, Universities, Private and Aided Educational Institutions are not eligible to apply.
- Eligible student to apply must have passed SSLC/Secondary PUC Examination 2022 in first attempt.
Documents required for application
- Certified Mark Sheet of Passed in SSLC/ Second PUC Examination in First Attempt.
- Passport size photograph of the student.
- Departmental Service Confirmation Letter.
- Confirmation letter obtained from District/Taluk/Planning Branch President/Bangalore City Rajya Parishad member of the association.
- All above documents should be uploaded in JPG format not exceeding 1MB.
- An acknowledgment will be sent to the registered e-mail upon submission of the application.
- The application will be considered after determining the percentage marks.
- All these documents can be submitted online only.
|Apply online||Go to page|