What are the documents required to apply for “Inam Zameenu Re-Grant”? Here is the information
According to the State Government’s Repeal of Certain Inams and Certain Other Laws (Amendment) Act, 2021, the deadline for applying for Inam land re-grant has been extended by one year, Hospet Tehsildar Vishwajit Mehta said in a release.
Details of documents required to apply
- Application Form-01 or 01A, Diaglot and Akaraband
- Old handwritten Pahani copies
- New Computer Vehicles (up to date),
- Indebtedness certificate (to be obtained from the Sub-Registrar’s office, from 1961 onwards)
- Mutation copies (all mutation copies related to the farm)
- Other Deeds of Sale/Partition
- Caste/Income Certificate and Family Tree
- Aadhaar, Election Identity Card and Ration Card
He said that the challan copy and other documents regarding the payment of land revenue arrears till date to the village accountants can be submitted along with the application at the taluk offices and nadakacheris of the concerned taluk, and the farmers/public should make good use of this opportunity.