Having trouble getting free rations? Here’s how to file a complaint!


The Government of India has arranged ration cards to distribute food grains to all, including the poor and the middle class, below the poverty line. People who get ration cards can get rations at forensic shops. Distribution of rations varies based on people’s ration card. But, sometimes people face problems in distribution of ration.

People with ration cards can get ration cards applied to their ration card every month. Recently the government has launched One Nation, One Ration Plan. This scheme will help migrant workers get rations from one place to another. However, there may be delays and other issues that the rationale does not get rations from.

Helper: – If people have any problem getting rations, the food department is allowed to complain. There is no need for people to go to the official office to complain. Complaints can be made online or via e-mail or toll-free helpline. Similarly, if you are having trouble getting rations, let us know how to file a complaint online.

Opportunity to file a complaint online:

If rations are not available, people can complain online through the official website and e-mail. The helpline number can also be used to file a complaint. Complaints are also allowed through e-mail. You will also need to enter the ration depot’s name along with your ration card number.

Complaints can also be made through the toll-free helpline:
People can call this toll free number at 1800-425-9339 for advice and complaint. You can also complain to the official District / Taluk office address.

Complaints can also be made by e-mail:
People can also complain via e-mail if they have trouble getting rations. Each state has a separate e-mail address. People with Karnataka ration card can drop mail at prs-fcs@karnataka.gov.in You can also visit the official https://ahara.kar.nic.in/ website of the Department of Food and Consumer Affairs, Government of Karnataka.

Follow these steps for online ration card correction:

  • Step 1: Log in to the official website https://ahara.kar.nic.in/home.aspx
  • Step 2: After logging in you will see the e-Services option on the main page. There will be a request for correction option.
  • Step 3: Clicking on that option opens a new page.
  • Step 4: Fill in all the required information on the form.
  • Step 5: Upload the scan copy of all the above mentioned documents.
  • Step 6: Submission of the form after upload.
  • Step 7: After submitting the form you will get the registration number.
  • Step 8: You can login to the web site through the registration number and track the form.
  • Step 9: If all the given documentation is correct, a new ration card will be sent home.
Apply onlineGo to page
Helpline Number1800-425-9339
Gmail Go to page
Our Website Spardhavijetha.in
Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.