The Preliminary Admission Card for Central Medical Service Combined Medical Services Examination 2022 has been released on the official website. Candidates who are going to take the exam can download their admission card.
The application was invited by 6:00 pm on April 26,2022 to fill a total of 687 vacancies through UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination. Candidates with MBBS qualification are invited to apply and candidates under the age of 32 years are allowed to apply.
Candidates for these posts will be selected through competitive examination. The examination is scheduled for July 17,2022. Read on to learn how to download an admission card.
How to download UPSC CMS test admission card:
- Step 1: Candidates go to UPSC Official Website https://upsc.gov.in/
- Step 2: Then click on “e-Admit Card: Combined Medical Services Examination, 2022” available on homepage
- Step 3: Go to another page. Click on the Click Here link at the bottom of the link
- Step 4: Candidates Login Your Registration Number and Password / Birthday Login
- Step 5: The admission card will be available on the screen. Download it and save it
- Step 6: Candidates retain printout of admission card.