KVPY Exam Result 2022
The Indian Institute of Science (IISC) has released the results of the Bangalore Kishore Vigyan Prakashan Project or KVPY Aptitude Test. Candidates who have registered for the examination can download the result by visiting the official website kvpy.iisc.ac.in.
The aptitude test of the Kishore Vigyan Promotion Scheme was scheduled for Sunday 22 May. The test result has just been announced and here’s how to view the result.
KVPY Result 2022: How to Download ?:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the Kishore Scientific Incentive Project http://kvpy.iisc.ac.in/main/index.htm
- Step 2: Click on the ‘Result- 2022’ link available on the home page.
- Step 3: Candidates enter your User ID and Password (Login credentials).
- Step 4: The result will pop up on the screen.
- Step 5: Candidates Download Admission Card Print Printout
KVPY is a national level fellowship program initiated and funded by the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India. Students ’choice for this project is made based on their achievement in aptitude test and interview.