Chitradurga Anganawadi Recruitment 2022
Notification has been issued to fill the vacancies of Anganwadi workers and helpers in Chitradurga district. Applications are invited for filling up of the vacancies of the 112 vacancies in the district and interested and suitable candidates can apply.
The last date for submission is July 18. Candidates are required to submit the application form online.
|Organization||Department of Women and Child Development (Anganawadi)|
|Name of the vacancy||Anganwadi activist and helper|
|Salary||As per WCD Chitradurga rules|
|Deadline to apply online||18 July, 2022|
Age Limit: According to the Chitradurga recruitment notification from the Department of Women and Child Development, the candidate must be at least 18 years and maximum 35 years.
Department of Women and Child Development as the norm for Chitradurga
There is no application fee
Attach the following document with the application
- Filled application form
- SSLC marker with birth certificate / date of birth
- Confirmation of residence
- Certificate of Qualification
- Caste Certificate of Reservation Candidates
- Documents prescribed in the application, including the husband’s death certificate, must be attached.
Start date for applying online: 18 June, 2022
Deadline to apply online: 18 July, 2022
Application Submission Procedure
Check the Recruitment Notification 2022 thoroughly and make sure the candidate meets the eligibility criteria.
- Before filling out the application through online mode, please have the correct email id and mobile number for communication purposes and submit proof of ID, age, educational qualification, resume, if any.
Click on the link below to apply online
- Update all required details in Chitradurga online application form. Upload scanned copies of your latest photograph (if applicable) with the required certificates / documents.
- Click the Submit button to complete the Chitradurga Recruitment 2022 process