Vidyasiri Scholarship 2022
The Government of Karnataka has been putting more emphasis on education in recent years. The government has implemented a number of programs to ensure that poor children, backward classes and minority children should not be deprived of education, and that they too should be educated.
Many programs for minority students have been devised by the Department of Minority Welfare. The Muslim, Christian, Jain, Sikh, Buddhist and Parsi minorities are classified as minorities. Students are assisted by the Minority Welfare Department through a number of projects, including Vidyasiri.
Similarly, Karnataka government has implemented Vidyasiri scheme for students. The Directorate of Minority Welfare has implemented this scheme for minority matriculation students. However, many students are deprived of this knowledge without knowing about it and how to implement it. Thus we provide information on how to get a Vidyasiri project in this article.
The eligibility requirements for this plan are:
- Students should be home to the state of Karnataka.
- The annual income of the student’s family should be less than 2 lakhs.
- Family income of class-1 minority students should be less than 2.50 lakh.
- Students must have come from a rural area.
- At least five or more km from home to college. Must be away.
- Should have passed the last annual examination with good score.
- Students living within the limits of the BBMP, Town Municipal and Corporation are not eligible for the scheme.
- Students staying in private housing are not eligible to take advantage of the scheme.
- The selected students will receive Rs 1,500 per month during their study period. 15,000 for a 10-month period. Get it.
- Students must have the appropriate documents they need.
- All these documents must be attested by the Principal of the college.
Documents required for obtaining Vidyasiri scheme
- Stamp size photo
- Caste and Income Certificate (Rs. 2.50 lakh for those with income limit Category I and Rs 2 lakh for the rest)
- Copy of bank account in student name
- Last year’s annual checklist
- SSLC Scorecard
- Distance Home (College Certificate)
- Ration Card / Voter ID / Aadhaar Card (any of these)
How is the selection process?
Beneficiaries are selected based on the points obtained.