PM Kisan E-Kyc Update
An update to eKYC is an Aadhaar based OTP authentication facility. The Aadhaar-based OTP authentication, which was temporarily shut down, has now returned to the official PM KISAN portal.
According to the official website of PM Kisan, the following three things should be noted.
- eKYC is mandatory for PMKISAN registered farmers. OTP based eKYC is available on the PMKISAN portal.
- You can also contact nearby CSC centers for biometric authentication based eKYC.
- The eKYC’s deadline for all PMKISAN beneficiaries has been extended to 31st May 2022. If you are looking to complete the PM-KISAN e-KYC process, you can check out the step-by-step process below.
- Visit the official PM Kisan website https://pmkisan.gov.in/
- On the right, below the home page, you’ll see the Farmers’ Corner
- Below the Farmer’s Corner is an e-kayak box
- The e-kyc
- Aadhaar opens a page to facilitate Ekyc
- Now, you have to enter your Aadhaar number and then enter the captcha code shown and search button
- After that, you have to enter your mobile number linked to your Aadhaar card and click on the Get OTP button
- OTP is sent to your registered mobile number
- Punch in the OTP and on the Submit button for authentication
- As soon as you click the Submit button for authentication, your PM Kisan e-KYC will succeed The Prime Minister Kisan Samman Fund (PM-KISAN) project was launched by Prime Minister Modi in 2019. The scheme is aimed at providing income support to all landowner farmer families across the country, with a few exceptions.